BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Part 12- When the Sun Shines

Previously
Omg, he called me mahooyty and it sounded better then ever,,,ahh (L) 7leelaa


Me: 3sak doom far7aan ya S3eed! ;) Esm 3la musmaaa…

S3eed: Walla madre what would I have done without you! You saved my life…I owe you…

Me: Yes you do,,,,w 3lshan che aba mnk 6lab..

S3eed: Amry??


---------------


Me: I want you to apply for University


S3eed: Ah kam mraa nagshna hal maw’6oo3!

Me: S3eed you owe me!

S3eed: LOL! Ok emmm

Me: Esma3, enta la7g 3al sh’3l w the only way to get back at A7mad is by showing him how greater you are then him!

S3eed: Enzain enzain!

Me: Yaaaay so you will give University a shot??

S3eed: Yes! bs 3lshan 5a6erch ;)!

Awww, S3eed is such a sweet heart, I really hope that one day instead of going back to work he would go abroad and study! He deserves to do something for hiself w I know that he will be truly happy if he goes for his dreams of being an architect!

The trip was over, and we enjoyed every moment! Though we were exhausted by now and each bone in our body is screaming for help but it was worth it. We packed our things and put everything in the bus and went to find 2 free seats next to each other….

Awl mra he sits without plugging in his Ipod hehe a7san so we could speak shwy!

S3eed: Enzeen Maha, ente wain tbeen tdrsee…

Me: Well, I always dreamed the US =D!

S3eed: Oh gole walla! 7ta ana! A7s its another world…

Me: Haih! W I think there is a lot to experience! Sho rayk we both go the same area! Or atleast apply to same place *puppy eyes*

S3eed: loved el idea ;)! We totally should!

We reached back to our dorms and ahhh it was warm, very, very warm,,, I quickly drop my bag as S3eed was going to meet me in the main building in a while for dinner…

We sat to have dinner, talked a lot, laughed a lot, had a great time overall…then we started planning Nicole revenge and *muahahahha* we knew exactly what to do…

Here is the thing…we knew Nicole was going of to a great French Uni. And we knew to get into that Uni lazm great grades and whatever,,,,and since shes in our Drama team,, we had a great Idea to mess up her plan..No one told her to mess with fire…

We sat planning the revenge, we knew exactly what to do, w it was very easy… ma ybalha shi el salfa…Since this Drama assignment is 50% mn our grade an “F” in it will totally ruin the final mark…

It was the day to hand in our Drama assignment, S3eed and my part were done so we clipped them together and had a cover page with his name and mine only…leaving Nicole’s out…

I enter class and can see Nicole coming to our direction and both me and S3eed looked at each other with a devilish grin..

Nicole: Umm, hey…

S3eed: Hey Nicole,, I was waiting all night yesterday for you to submit your part!

Nicole: I was trying to call you yesterday to tell you that It’s ready! But you didn’t replay..

S3eed: Oh sorry,,,I was to busy finishing your part!!!! *hands her the assignment*

Nicole: =S um I don’t get it, I thought we were a team! Why isn’t my name overthere…

S3eed: Hmm,,, how about you ask your Facebook mate *winks*

Nicole eyes were open wide! It was so funny seriously! I think she realized that she got caught and that she is close to failing her biggest assignment, which meant goodbye to her lovely Uni…

We turned in the assignment and left the class with a huge smile on both our faces, while Nicole face was all red and teary.

S3eed: Hahahaha, shftee wayeha!! Omg omg looool!!

Me: Yes! the greatest face ever! Muwahahahaha!

S3eed: Loool 9dg enaa were devils ;p!

Me: walla tstahl m7d told her to mess with us!

S3eed: haahaha yes true true…agolch today we can pick our mid-term report cards! =D

Me: I knowww!!! I’ve been waiting for it ahhhhhhh walla ana 3la a39abe!

S3eed: awwhhh don’t worry youll do great ;)!

Me: I really hope so if I want to get into my dream university…

S3eed: la t5afeen…well go together ;p w ill be there if you fail all your courses..

Me: Aih! Mb wagt your humor! -_- ehh….

S3eed: Sorry (A)

Me: <,<

The school microphone PDA announced that the report cards were out,,,everyone was running to get to the reception desk and pick his!

S3eed and I ran as fast as we could..the area was FULL with people!!! Ehhhhh

S3eed: Maha ill get yours sit hnee I don’t want you to harm urself

Me: Awww ok Ill wait but please don’t get killed! Haha

You could see him pushing people all around as he moved forward amongst the crowd….he then quickly takes the envelops and runs my way with a huge smile full of anticipation…

We quickly sit by each other and count together

M&S: 1,2 ,3 OPEN!

Me: YUPPIEEEEE!

S3eed: OMG omg omg...

To be Continued..

5 comments:

Dazzlin said...

OMG OMG OMG HE GOT AMAZING GRADES !!!!

HE BETTER REVERIE WLA WALLLAAA ILL BE OVER AT UR HOUSE CLIMBING THAT FREAKY TREE O WHACKING U WITH ONE OF MY HEAVY BAGS (yes i told u this yesterday o ill keep repeating it LOL)

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT O IM SOO GLAD THEY DID THAT TO STUPID FRENCH FREAKIN FRIES HEAD!!

ok lol next post next post plzzzzz LOVE YA :*****
(dnt ask bout the capitals bas i was so into the salfa (A))

identity said...

I LOVED IT!!!!
testahel Nicole she bought it to her self!!
s3eeed is so zoooooooooooooooo8a
i love him!
loved the post next post please!!:P

Esoteric said...

WOHOOOOOOOOO YOU POSTED! YOU POSTED!
LOOOOOOOOL I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD UNLESS DAZZY WOULD FORCE YOU TO :P
kal 3ada i loved it o loooooooooooool haha tshtahal nicole, ee walla 9jj, nobody told her to play with fire ;) can't wait to now what happens ;*********
love youuuuuuu ;**

M said...

Dazzlin:

Enough with our obsession with my tree! leave it alone wela *muahahahaha* s3eed is going downhill ;p!!

Inshalla ill post bacher hehehe ;p and its ok USE CAPITALS!! =p

Identity:

Thanks dear ;)! yes she bought it for herself...5l a7mad ynf3ha now ;p!

Sunset:

AHHAHHA abshrch sunset i posted alone! =p W/O devil dazzlin FORCE! *runs away*

Love you too =**

Sly said...

Reverie ... !
Shu hayda ? 3n jad el29a bta5od el3a2il ( lebanese accent ;p )
I read it all today .. mashalla ur talanted .. ;D
Cant Wait 4 the next post ;*