BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Part 10- When the Sun Shines

Hey darlings! =**
Im very sorry 6wlt 3leekm but I was taking a break from writing and read more of your blogs instead!

Thanks to all my commentators =** a7bkm wayed

This post goes to Daazzy the Ipod Maniac ;) ;) !

FYI: I tried to make this long =D ;p!

---------------
Previously

Next week will be Christmas break, and the School organized a trip to the Alps, I really couldn’t wait to throw some snowballs on S3eed's face! I was so excited were going out there, specially that S3eed will be there, and oh yea, Nicole as well! Lets hope she’s a bad snowboarder!

---------------

It was the day of the awaited trip! I was very excited that I woke up super early! I had packed my bags a week ago *talking about super excitement’s!*

well yea I was so excited since I will be spending this vacation with S3eed! And since last week was full of pressure and exams…we needed a break! And what’s better then a week at the top of the Alps!

I changed into a more winter outfit, wore my ugg boots and fur jacket and headed to S3eed room…on my way I could see that he’s dorm level was full of energy! Everyone was walking all around, laughing, giggling, and joking! Ahhh you know the feeling of happiness that you have before anything exciting!

S3eed: Halla walla!!!!

Me: Hey there! Lol you look like a polar bear!

S3eed: Why?! Whats wrong!

Me: Your jacket is SUPER HUGE!

S3eed: well its snowing out there, sho y3ne tbene albs shorts and t-shirt?!

Me: lol la, bs you look huge, *fake body builder*!! Hahaha

S3eed: Ana Fake?! Eh, ente your jealous because I look so damn HOT!

Indeed he did! He looked too great, his hair was perfect, skin tone was just great, everything was in the way its supposed to be! He actually looked more amazing *sigh*

Me: Eh la t9dg 3mrk! Yala lets go the supervisor is calling by the bus!

As we were approaching the bus, we could see that all seats were taken except 2 in the back…we quickly run there and get seated before anyone takes our place! Then Nicole entered, and as she walked by us, she gave S3eed this freakish glare as he smiled back…

S3eed plugs his Red Ipod Nano (Ehda Dazzy) humming on whatever he is hearing….he was in his own world! He was very relaxed, looking good and enjoying rhythm! And as I try to distract him.he stares at me and says

S3eed: Your too good to be true….Cant take my eyes off of you…

Me: Owhhh! That’s so sweet!

S3eed: Um what is?

Shit! I thought he was saying that to me but it looks like he was singing along with his Ipod!
Me: This old 3yooz and her old man <3>gotta love the Ipod for that ;p!

40 minutes later, we arrived to our destination, girls were separates into groups and boys as well, and each room had 2 separate beds, which meant that I will be with another girl! Eh! Inshalla its someone that I like! I crossed my finger as I was saying that…

Nicole: Heloooooh!

Me: Are you kidding me!

Nicole: What? Aint you happy that I will be sharing with you the bedroom?!

Me: Yea! Super happy!

Pft, ay super happy, seriously people you could see how much I dislike her,,,I just feel there is something strange to do with her,,,y3ne why would she have a crush on S3eed when she has a lot of options….

We settled in our rooms and headed downstairs for lunch…I wasn’t very hungry but was craving for CHOCO milk!

S3eed: Maha sho rych nseer nshrab choco milk by the fireplace

Me: Perfect! =D

Ahhh he really gets me! Thanks god for him….

We grabbed our Coco’s and sat by each other making each warm, we felt very cosy at the moment….sadly, we were distracted by and ugly voice!

Nicole: Smile both of you! *SNAP*

Me: Did she just take a picture of us! Omg ! aih sho hathe bdoon shoor!

S3eed: Chill 3adee ela Nicole shes harmless!

Me: Ehh Hathe harmless! Ba6ee5! Walla take my word I have a hunch towards her! There is something not right!

S3eed: Eh whats with women and their over drama!

The day past in a blink of an eye, I was very exhausted after a long day of skiing! All I wanted is jumping in my bed and sleeping the longest sleep ever!

The next morning as we walk up for breakfast, I could see that S3eed eyes were sleepy, although he went to his room very early! Dunno why he looks so tired!

Me: S3eed hey!

S3eed: Hi

He just said hi in the most exhausted tone possible!

Me: Why do you look so tired?! Whats wrong???

S3eed: I couldn’t sleep after a phone call I got from dad today morning…

Me: What S3eed speak!!!

S3eed: Dad is sending someone to pick me in an hour….

Me: What?! Sho 9ar why does he want you back? Is he tired sho fee?

S3eed: It looks like I have failed the "expectations"…bs walla Maha I was changing! And I really worked hard to become who I am now, I don’t know what happened walla I don’t!

Me: You are not leaving tsm3!!!

Nicole: ooooh! S3eed and Maha fighting after that cosy pic yesterday ;)!

To be Continued…

---------

So people why do you think S3eed Dad is disappointed??




3 comments:

identity said...

its nicole and the brother in law!!!!!
wai3 im so haiting her!
ishtaby she makes everything wores then it already is!
i hate her!
he was changing to the better!!:(
dont let him go!!
loved the post! next post please!!:p

Dazzlin said...

AWWWW THE RED IPOD NANO <3 FDAAAITCH 4 ADDING THAT JUST 4 ME LOOOOOVE UUUUU :******

7araaaaaam they were having fun O HE WAS CHANGING!! OMG AKEED IL7MAARA SENT THE PIC O HIS FATHER SAW IT O GAL INA SHOO WILDI IS WITH GIRLS O HAVING FUN IN THE ALPS!!! TSK TSK TSK HATE NICOLE UMM FRENCH **BEEEEEEEP** FRIES!!

LOL ok too emotional with this post U BETTER POST NOW REVERIE!! (time to a7shirch online Muahahahaha)

Love yaaa :****

M said...

Identity: ;) Mashalla ektshfte! nicole 7mara, you know people nowadays sharereen -_- each on wants his own benfit,,,7lela he waas becoming a man (L)

Dazzlin: Hehehe, kla wla ur red ipod ;)! <3 love you more...

YES EL 7MARA swat shi ;p!!! HAHAHAH NICOLE UM *BEEB*! HAHAHA!!

AND OUCH YAL 7SHRA FYI my readers SHE SERIOUSLY WENT INSANCE IN THE BOX

love ya wayed =***