BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Part 9- When the Sun Shines

Hey all, this is a long post just for you! =* and by the way silent readers, let me know what you think! ;P!

---

Previously

I type the webpage and write her name in the search bar, and here she is! Wohoo! I had a feeling of victory *or devil madness* I click to see her profile picture….LOL no comment! SLUTY!! <.<>

---

I woke up the next day anxious to tell S3eed what I have found out about Nicole! I really knew she has something strange! Y3ne seriously why would she add him, how does she know about him, uhhh questions are killing me!

I change quickly and grab an apple on my way out of the dorms; I rush quickly to reach my physics class early so I can relax before the quiz. I entered the class, there was 3 students already seated, but none of them was S3eed, uh where is that man when I need him the most!

It is 7:45 now, class in 15 minutes, lol did I come so early :O oh well, since the discovery I made yesterday about Nicole I couldn’t wait to tell S3eed.

A minute later he enters holding something behind his back..

S3eed: Good morning sunshine!

Me: =$ w chan ast7ee

S3eed: Lol la t9dgeeen 3mrch! I’m just in a good mood and ready to kick the quiz ass!

Me: Uhh!

S3eed: Enzeen I got you an Apple muffin on my way! Since you didn’t forget me ams, couldn’t forget you today could I ;p!?

Me: Yes g9oork you forget, after the time I wasted on you yesterday I was waiting for a gift ;p! Thank you! Oh btw!

S3eed: Yes?

Me: I so have to tell you shi after the quiz!

S3eed: Sho tell me now?!

Me: La la mabak tfaker now, lets focus!

S3eed: Good luck in the quiz! ;p

Me: Good luck back at you!

S3eed: I don’t need luck I’m acing this in a blink of an eye!

Me: talk about self-confidence =p!

S3eed: Hehehe =P

The teacher enters the class, and passes the quiz upside down, we wait for his signal to start, and as he said GO I could see S3eed going so fast, Mashala :P!

There were 20 questions, all multiple choices, it wasn’t hard but there was one question that tricked me! I stood by that question thinking for a while..

And then,, I could see S3eed hand in his paper and rush out of the classroom. Mashalla, Looks like he knew it all! Lol well see when results are out!

Minutes later, I handed in my paper, left the classroom to look for S3eed because I couldn’t wait to tell him about yesterday!

He was sitting on a red thing outside on the grass and had a basket of wood in front of him. Is this what I think it is?! Picnic! Wohoo!

Me: Awww S3eed, kla ha for me?!

S3eed: Hehe yes, I made for you some tea and cheese sandwich!

Me: =$ Aw,, what did I do to deserve a princess treatment??

S3eed: You stayed for hours yesterday making sure I do well today, so I had to treat you as a princess today!

Me: Awh thank you very much!

S3eed: Enzeen what were you wanting to tell me before the quiz?

Me: Hmm, Ill tell you later lets not ruin the moment!

S3eed: Lol la la tell me!

Me: Um well ams, when I Facebook’d Nicole, I saw someone strange on her contact list..

S3eed: Mno?!

Me: A7mad Al M.!

S3eed: My brother in law?!

Me: yes!

S3eed: Hmmm, why would she have him on her list, maybe he met her somewhere who knows..

Me: Madre, but I was suspicious, believe me I have a feeling something will go wrong because of her!

S3eed was trying to be positive and not imagining something negative about Nicole, but I really felt there was something between them; I don’t want to see S3eed hurt! He really changed into a better person now!

The next morning, my door knocks.

Me: Uhh,,,who will be knocking before my class, its very early!!

S3eed: Maha guess what!

Me: What!?

S3eed: The physics grades are out, there on a paper on the class door, I wanted to go but had to do it with you! Yalla bsr3a change!

Me: Yala give me a minute!

I was so excited lol, what a thing to be excited on, well I wasn’t excited about a grade, more of the success I did in making S3eed do well! I got ready quickly, grabbed my cardigan and headed out.

We were like crazy kids running to grab some candy! Wohoo! And as we reached! We both screamed!

Me: WOHOO!! 98!! Yay mee <3!>

S3eed was standing and had a shock on his face, I was so worried, and then a huge smile glowed on his face!

S3eed: I GOT A 100!!!

Me: OMGGGGG entaa ybt a7san 3nee =O! I cant belive it!

S3eed: Hahahaha! Thanks to you walla Maha, without you I don’t know what I would have done!

Me: Aw! Enzeen wala enk ga9 3lia, wanting my tutoring awna, e3trf!

S3eed: LOL..no comment

Few months have passed; S3eed and I were hanging together ALL the time! He was so fun to be with, and we click together!

Next week will be Christmas break, and the School organized a trip to the Alps, I really couldn’t wait to throw some snowballs on S3eed's face! I was so excited were going out there, specially that S3eed will be there, and oh yea, Nicole as well! Lets hope she’s a bad snowboarder!

To be Continued!

3 comments:

Dazzlin said...

ALLAAA YA REVERIE thanx 4 the post.. I loved it o S3eed is soo sweet..

I feel this is gona be the calm be4 the storm.. I feel something brewing in Nicole o A7meds cauldron.. (lol dnt ask wats with me o saying these things u know how i get carried away :P)

Love ya daaahling o cant wait 4 the next post..

identity said...

loved this post:*:p
s3eed is so zoo8a!

Jay said...

I love s3eed! He's so nice w sweet and everything good!
It's me Jawaher btw=P
I'm sorry about commenting late, but I've been busy to comment lately! Wainich Rev? Is everything okay with you? I MISS you!!

<3 you!

oh and I started a new blog check it out if you have extra time!
http://if-i-just-knew.blogspot.com/