BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Part 4- When the Sun Shines



The first class passed and I was walking toward my next class, which was an advanced elective, still thinking about S3eed, wondering if he’ll ever change. I enter the classroom and grabbed a seat, suddenly, I hear someone behind me clearing his throat..

S3eed: Ohh, b3d you turn out to be a smart and sexy..

OMG did he just call me sexy! Mno yt7sab 3mra, uff hell never change, his a dumb brat and happens to be smart as well.

Me: Whatever =)!

S3eed: Your communication skills are poor *winks*

Ok 3ad al7een 5la9! W9lt 7adeee, he just crossed the line! Y3nee sho ybanee agolaa mthln (your sexy as well)!? Yakl tebn! =_=

Me: Excuse me, Im trying to focus here, class is about to start

S3eed: Ohh y3nee I am taking all your attention,, ya 7a’6ee

Me: Ok that’s it! Don’t think that any girl is willing to give her time and attention to a player nfsk!

Oh my, I didn’t want to start a fight mn awlha!

S3eed: Huh?! Sho ga9dch?

Me: ga9dee entaa t3rfa….

S3eed: You don’t even know me, w I haven’t been anything but nice to you….!

Now I feel sorry, umm, kind of, he has been nice but I have taken what he says seriously, maybe because I have heard about him previously I should have given him a chance.

The class started, the teacher handed us the books “Advanced Calculus”, I admit, though I might seem careless I actually have a brain, a pretty good one. I sat calmly and sunk into my seat, he was sitting on the right front of me and I was watching his every movement, trying to analyze him, he seems very angry at what I have said, I should apologize, or not? I should be the bigger person here. I waited for the class to end, and as soon as the bell rang. The classroom door was slammed, I look around and S3eed was gone..

I run out of class fast, trying to catch him before things turn worse, I really messed this up, me and my temper, God…, I walk around campus for about 5 minutes and then spotted him sitting under a tree reading the news and having a green apple…ahhh healthy and smart…exactly what I love..

I walk by him and stood still, he does not seem to notice me, I guess he was very involved in what’s happening in the news.

Me: Hey again!

S3eed: Sho tbeen? Mb chna Im a player...

Me: Im sorry! 6l3at mne bel’3l6,,,I didn’t mean it
S3eed: Everyone assumes that because from where I come and who my dad is, ena im spoiled and a player! Can’t they get it, mb kl7ad che uff.

I sat by trying to comfort him, we got along nicely since we have a lot in common, I like horses and he does as well, we both love politics and are smart, time flew by as we were enjoying our talk.

Me: Im sorry again =), wala it was nice knowing the real you… hehehe

S3eed: Tra ygoloon don’t Assume it makes an Ass of “u” and “me”

Me: Hehehe! Enzeen I have to run to class, Ive got literature now…

S3eed: 7ata ana, lets walk together!

Me: LOL your such a stalker sho ha your nearly in all of my classes…

S3eed: Well sho aswee your hard to be away from, lol

Me: =p bdeeena?!

S3eed: kekeee, sorry! =p a6anz, shfeech ente damch thjeel!

Me: =$

We entered the class, and sat by each other, though I was telling him we should not if we want to focus, but he’s a very hardheaded person w ma ysma3 el klam, a minute later, his phone buzzed he stared at it and his face turned all around. I knew something was wrong, his eyes were red and tears seemed to be making their way through his face.

To be Continued..

2 comments:

Dazzlin said...

O M G REVERIE SHO HAL CLIFF HANGER IL5AAAAYS?!

Never judge a book by its cover o she learnt that today (well the day she got to know the real S3eed)

Tara waayed 7baait S3eed especially his remarks.. :P

Thank u daaahling 4 a longer post LOVED IT!!

Bas akeed love ya more :*****

M said...

Dazzlin i so needed a Cliff Hanger -_- hahahaha

S3eed is funny and shell get to know that eventually lets hope they never fight again and the future is pleasant though I doubt that!=p

=**