BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Im Sorry,, But

I cannot continue with my previous story "When the sun shines"!
Well, only few that knew me before blogger, know that writing wasn't an easy job for me! and since I have proven to my self to be capable, I have reached my goal!

I couldn't let my self write a story that gets boring and uninteresting, therefore, the story will not be continued. However, you will get some stories about my real life, not imagination or fantasy, just the real life of me and some blabbing ill continue to do!

Im sorry if I have disappointed you, but I wouldn't want you to get bored reading something I wrote <-- just like am doing now!

Thanks for your support! <3 =*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG nooooo!!! I loved that story!!
It's one of my favorites='"(
But do whatever you think is best for you!
-JJ
Xx

Teenager At Sea said...

Laaa Please At Least Write A Finale Or Something Summing Up The Ending, And What Happens Between Them... Please 0=]

Dazzlin said...

AWWWW 7AYATI ::hug:: U did an amazing job with these stories walla.. Im so proud of you and ur accomplishments here.. I told ya my dear friend inich talented o could do it..

Cant wait for more about your life (lol chana i duno hahaha) Anyways im still looking forward to whats next.. Love ya daaaaahling o again so proud of ur writing skills which u showed us u possessed.. :*******

M said...

Omg guys what you just said made me decide to continue *sniff*

Dazzlin said...

REVERIE R U SERIOUS?!

IF YOU ARE OMG IM SOOO HAPPY :D:D:D

LOVE YOU WAYED WAYED DAAAAHLING ::HUG::

CHAN ASTAAAANS..

(lol i continuing this online)..

THANK YOU WAYED WAYED...