BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part 1- When the Sun Shines




All my life, I have been that person, the one that sits in the end of class, the one that jokes on nearly every word, lacked motivation and aspiration. Yea, that girl you always think she’ll never grow up yet did excellent. But I’m Senior now, and I just started school and I really have to perform well if I want to have a good future, or just a future.


My name is Maha, I just entered my 17th year this summer. I am from Dubai but studying in Switzerland at one of the most expansive boarding schools (Le Rosy). By now I’m sure you think I’m just any other rich brat that does nothing useful in life because she has it all. Well you’re kind of right, but things are about to change…

To be continued

--------
I will be out of town for this weekend so you got be patient for the next part!

6 comments:

BLBM:** said...

amazing start it looks like its an good story good luck with it

KWA;* said...

looks gr8!!!! cant wait 4 it 2 start!!!

Dazzlin said...

ok i know i said i wont read it till u post the next part bas i couldn't stop myself (A).. LOVED IT daahling gr8 start.. o PLEASE write more posts while ur outta town 4 the weekend 4 MEEEEEEE *lol im begging u here* :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

cant wait for the rest :)

i am hooked already :)

why does everybody think that if ur family allah min3m 3alaha that u should be a brat ? :(

M said...

Love ya;*=

Thanks very very much and heehe, I need luck

Choco Loco=
Lool thanks very much!

Dazzalin=
I am very glad u read it *when u were suppose 2* hahaha, w inshalla ill write more

CuteandCuddly
Thanks very much, and kl7ad thinks that way =p because..hmmmm...well maybe that rich kids sometimes dont care (A)

Dazzlin said...

Unfortunately people tend to generalize and stereotype people on the impression they get from a handful..