BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Part 7- When the Sun Shines

We were in drama class, the teacher was telling us the assignments that we have to do throughout the semester, we had the choice to either find a classical play and act it out, or write our own!

Well, I was already thinking Juliet and imagining S3eed as Romeo! Ahhh Snaps Out!* Lol what the hell I’m thinking! I’m out of his league! Or Im out of my mind! Ahhh! I just can’t take my eyes off him; his smile makes me the happiest person ever! Literary! As soon as he smiles, it’s like I’m in Neverland! Where everything is happy and everyone is smiling!

Lol I could see him day dreaming for a while then looking back at me and striking me with his devilish eyes! Dude! Am so sure he is planning something loool! I have to run as far as I can from him :O!

Next to him sat this blond, I think her name was Nicole! Anyways! She’s totally checking him out and I could see it! Am I starting to be jealous? WTH no I aint, ive got no feelings for S3eed!

Oh god, shes so looking him from tip to toe! Jeez, 9dg ma tst7ee! -_-, French Fries w7da! Lol that’s her nickname from now on, since her hair color is close to Fries and shes French! ;p wek wek!

The teacher asked us to start choosing our partners, each group had to have 3 members, I knew whom I wanted, but that meant there is still one more to join!

I could see French Fries jump from her seat and heads to S3eed, and starts talking and smiling! God, b3d an ugly smile >.> weeh! Omg yweeelhaa lw d5lt our group! Totally yweelha!

S3eed was starting to walk my direction, and French Fries was following!, I held my nerves, not wanting anything to show on my face, the least I wanted is for S3eed to feel something!

Me: So, decided who the group will be?

S3eed: Well, we need one more member, and Nicole asked me if she could join!

I stood not shocked, since I knew that she was SO interested in S3eed! Duhh why wouldn’t she! Hes such a hottie! Ew no no no whats happening to me I guess I’m love sick!

Me: Well sure! Lets sit together and decide on what we will do next…

S3eed: Hey Nicole, were going to go outside have a seat in the garden and discuss what were doing, would you care to come along team mate!

UHhhh shes a team mate now! God she just gave me a 7gara loook! Very typical French Fries w7da! <,< araweeha were so acting Cinderella and she’s so going to be one of the UGLY sisters!

S3eed: So, which assignment do you want to do, act or write a play!

Me: Well acting will be SOO MUCH MORE FUN lol well have a great time

Nicole: Yea I agree with that! We should do something Shakespearean like Romeo and Juliet!

Ohhh nooo!!! Wainn tbaa hai!! Im so sure she wants to act Juliet and off course hell be Romeo! Omg she totally is into him ew ewww! I have to warn S3eed!

S3eed: Hmm interesting! But very romantic…

Me: Hehehe w 3ade enta awnk ma t7b el romance w hay 6ay7aa 3leek!

Nicole: What did you say??

Me: Nothing, I was just telling him that we should do some Childhood romance, just like Cinderella!

Lool yel3an aboo el chathb! hahaha!

S3eed: Ya! And I will be the Prince!

Nicole: And im Cinderlla!

Ya right! walla it looks like well never get over with this assignment! Uhh I need to do well but first I need her to stay away from my man! *oopsy* I mean S3eed! =O shfyaa ana yarbe!

To Be Continued…

7 comments:

KWA;* said...

LOOOOOOOOL!! french fries!!!!!! hahahahaa that made me laugh :P waai she should just stay away :S btw i luved the post thaaank yoooooou!!

i
wanna
eat
fries
lol

M said...

hahahahaha choco loco ;p! lols! she should stay away french fries w7da hahhahaha!

=*

Teenager At Sea said...

LoooL This Post Was Funny, Plus Thx For The Previous Post;** Ashwa Inich Kamaltay, Walla Your Story Is Not Getting Boring Wela Shay... Keep It Up =]

identity said...

im loving the story and where its going;p
s3eed zoo8a
french fries wai3;p

next post please:*;p

M said...

Teenager
=* am glad you enjoyed it

Identity
LOL walla nga3t laughing! inshalla ill post bacher =*

Dazzlin said...

Loved it daaahling.. Sorry 4 the late comment ::hug::

LOL no comment wen u told me bout the french fries i was like HUH?! lool bas its suits her wayed il7mara hahaha.. O Maha is starting to have some feeling 4 S3eed <3 cant wait to c whr this is going :D Love ya daaahling :****

M said...

Hhehe dazzlin i still laugh remembering me telling u the french fries lol

love you more =*