BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Part 8- When the Sun Shines

Hey all, Im glad your enjoying the story, im liking where it is going =* w thanks to all of you for encouraging me! <3

-------------------

Its Monday now, our Drama team decided it would be better to rewrite a classical play instead of acting since we don’t have many actors!

Well I actually convinced them to do so; I do not what Nicole to have an illusion love story with S3eed and stick to him! She’s damaging! Jeez! Can’t she put a brighter red lipstick then the one she currently wears! Her parents are probably vampires HAHAHAH!

S3eed and I have an appointment today at the library to study for our Physics quiz, yes Physics! I guess I always had an interest in science stuff! He said he needs me to explain for him some formulas relating to gravity issues! ;p

I passed at our coffee shop to get me some ice blended latté <3 my love! And an Apple muffin! Yummy! Ahh, should I get S3eed something with me? =p 7ram I eat and his hungry since its 8:00 AM! I bet he still hadn’t had his breakfast!

I knew his an unhealthy person! ;p so I guess an Ice blended Chocolate will do it! And a fattening chocolate muffin lol very very unhealthy!

I went to the library, and found him there sitting with an Ipod plugged in his ear, let me try to steal his attention and take a peak at what his listening!

Me: Hey S3eed! I got you some breakfast!

S3eed: Thanks! Chocolate! Its all what I need!

I peaked at his Ipod, and it was a French song! Oh no laykoon it’s a Nicole effect!

Me: Ooh, awn, you listen to French Opera! 3ash hatha ely nag9 ;p!

S3eed: LOL! Well I don’t, lakn Nicole asked me to give her my Ipod so she would load songs that will inspire the play writing thingie!

Me: Uhh!

S3eed: Shfeech jlbaa el wayh!?

Me: Ana meb m6amnaaa el hay el esmhaa Nicole! Shes such a stalker!

S3eed: Lol La la y7leelha!

Me: La y7lelha wla shyata! Shes so mn ta7t el ta7t! im soo Facebooking her out!

S3eed: LOL ente el Stalker 3yal hahahah ;P!

Me: I have to fear for our safety mn hay el freak!

S3eed: lol no comment! Ok lets start the lesson!

I started explaining to him roughly the important points in the lesson! It seems that he understood everything! Mashalla, he is very smart, dunno where he was hiding that!...well I did know he had some smart genes gbl! I really should do something to convince him that University is a better place! And la7g 3al she’3l

We had our first quiz tomorrow! And it was the physics one, I really think that S3eed will do great, he is a bright student!

I head back to my dorm, the one I share with Amy, a very sweet Italian girl! Shes so adorable! Everyday she’d wake at 5 AM fix her a fresh orange juice and go jogging, mashalla her body was always fit! I should start changing my sleeping habit and matching hers I want to Bring sexy back! Lol
Anyways, I finished reviewing for my physics quiz, I was sure I got everything so I decided to have some playtime on my laptop! Oh! I remembered that I wanted to Facebook find Nicole the freak!

I type the webpage and write her name in the search bar, and here she is! Wohoo! I had a feeling of victory *or devil madness* I click to see her profile picture….LOL no comment! SLUTY!! <.< weeh!

I click on her friend list, looking for anything Suspicious...omg omg omg omg what is HE doing on HER list!

To be Continued!

5 comments:

Dazzlin said...

OMG WHO IS HE?!

Reverie plz post another one today 4 me *puppy eyes* so i can feeel better :p

Love it walla o cant wait 4 more.. I'm officially addicted (from a long time ago loool)..

Love ya daaahling:******

M said...

Just because I love you so much! and I so want to be by your side now, Ill post another one for you!

=**

Dazzlin said...

Awwwwww thank u sooo much 7ayaatii :****** Walla im feeling better already *Jumping up and down.. well imagining i am :P*

KWA;* said...

post another one pleaaaaaaase!! im begging heeeeereee!! :D:D pretty please and a cherry on top!!!!!!!!!! :P:P

M said...

CHOCO LOCO ;P! bacher bt9b7een with a new post! haha