BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Part 6- When the Sun Shines

This post is dedicated to: Jawaher, Teenager at sea, Dazzlin, without your comments on the previouse post, I wouldn't have written this! =**!


Previously


S3eed: My dad is ill I have to go back to Dubai now and be by his side!

Me: La s3eed la tseer, trust me, your in the place where your dad wanted you to be the most…!

S3eed: Sho y3ne a5lee ymoot w am here! LA ma aroom ma aroom!!!!

I stayed calm sitting by him, helping him pack his things, he was determined to leave, and then, his mother called.

---------------------

(Conversation Between S3eed and His mother)

Mom: Hallaa S3eed sh7alk

S3eed: Umayaaa!!! Goleleee uboya b5eer wlaa sho! Ana ga3d 3la a39abee w yals aswee shan6tyaa 7ag ard Dubai!

Mom: S3eed La laa! Ubook b5eer el 7emdella, ma blaaah shi! W a9lan ubook yfra7 yoom ydree enk ga3de tdrs hnak!, rdlnaa w entaa rafe3 rasaa wladya…

S3eed: Bass umeee!

Mom: La basss wla shyata, S3eed n7naa klnaa 3nd ubook, w e5tk 7e9a w rylha ma g9raw

S3eed: El 7emdella 3la kel 7al, 5la9 b5leech a7een umee, la t5loon uboyaa fe 7ala.

-----
Ahhh! 7emdella, it looks like his Dad is fine after all! He better apologize for what he said earlier, like seriously el denya foo’6a wela shooo ;p?!?!!

S3eed: Maha!

*He said with a loud voice as I jumped from the seat next to him…*

S3eed: Anaa yoo3aan! 5lna nseer nakl shi!

Maha: Hehe! W ana b3d :p 3geet ‘3daya 3lshank *ma tstaaahl*!

S3eed: Ana ma astahl!!! Yalee ma tst7een 3la wyhch! Chub yalla =p!

Me: Lol im ignoring you w your mean comments, shklk doomk rude che, ma 3lmook el European some etiquette ya 5sara 9dg enk emaraty ;p…

S3eed ignored what I said but he certainly struck me with a devilish eye, looks like he is planning something! Lets hope its not revenge! LOL yweela!

We sat in the same table, having lunch, he had his favorite which was a Margarita Pizza, while I had some Salad *dieting as usual*

S3eed: Hm, awnch tsween rjeem? Kaak!

Me: Im a healthy person entaa sho y3rfk!

S3eed: Ya right!

Me: 6ansh Ta3esh Tanta3sh!

S3eed: Weeeeh walla thakrteneee eb my sister! She always says that to me

Me: Your sister?

S3eed: Ya, ana bs 3nde one sister 7e9a, shes the eldest in the family and the next to inherit dad’s empire if I do not straighten up things!

Me: Aint you young to start running a company..

S3eed: Kelhaaa young *shows me his muscels* Im old enough to know whats right, w Inshalla once I graduate from here with honors, im going to go back to Dubai to work!

I froze for a moment! Did he just say that he will be working after he graduates from high school?! What about University! Is he letting his future go away because he has to inherit something! bleeh!!

Me: Are you seriously going to work straight after high school?

S3eed: Yeah! Ana mnzmaan atryaa el yoom ely I run dad’s companies!

Me: What about University? Don’t you have your own inspirations?

S3eed: Well I do have, lakn I cant leave this empire to my sister..

Hmm, ok it looks like his relationship with his sister is at odds, wonder why!

S3eed: Her husband (A7med Al M.) is one greedy man, I have told dad previously that I think under all the “nice” he is a devil that wants to take over everything, I cant let dads work go with the wind!

Me: Enzeen akeed ur dad wont fall for his play!

S3eed: Oh, guess what, he already did! A7med is the CEO of one of dad’s companies! My dad would never believe me, he thinks I’m jealous from A7med’s success, since he graduated from a well-reputed University!

Me: That’s why you should go to University! Listen to me S3eed, nothing will kill A7med more then your success, and your Dad will eventually know the truth!

The lunch break was over, but our talk wasn’t, we stayed chatting as we walked to our next class, it was Drama class! That will be fun!

Me: S3eed Drama Class! Your specialty!

To be Continued!

6 comments:

Dazzlin said...

Walla ya Reverie u made my day by posting again.. Altho i knew min gbl u wanted to stop bas thank god u didnt ::HUGE HUG:: Thank u waaayed waaayed o im sooo glad u changed ur mind :********

Loved it o cant wait to find out what happens in drama class..

M said...

Dazzlin! I was stopping but suddenly mn the comments I got, my fingers started to type! I wrote 2 more posts just now!

=** Thanks for your support!

Unknown said...

First of all I wanna thank you for the dedication=D
Second of all YAYYYY!!!!!!!! You posted one again!!!!!=D
I'm so happy for reaching your goal and go above it ba3ad!!!
I loved the post=D it shows a different side of s3eed!
Can't wait to read the next post!!! Post soon hun;)

Xx

M said...

Jawaher =* walla thanks for ur support! tomm. part is already ready ;)!

Zuzzy:** said...

WOW!

you blew my socks off with this story..im deff in for the read :)

dazz khabratni 3anich bes i stumbled upon your blog today (although im a follower :P) madri keef mageret ur story yet :)

Rev mashallah mashallah 3aleech ketabtich wayed attracting n mature..very well written and described :)

awaiting the new post and im officially hooked n following :)

M said...

Zain!

awww your comment made my SMILE =D shukran wayed =**