BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part 2- When the Sun Shines



It was the first day back to school, wasn’t very excited which is very normal if you were me. I put on my uniform, grabbed a cup of coffee and a muffin while running to get to my first class. It turned to be I am a bit early, so as a fresh start I decided to sit in the middle rather in the end of the classroom. I put down my bag, took my notebook out, and was looking inside my bag for a pen

And then I heard someone with a husky voice calling from behind me,,

“Hi, is the chair next to you taken?”

I dropped what was in my hand and froze with a plain face expression, It was him, the guy that I couldn't get him out of my head after I dreamed of him one night! He has this Grey fierce eye that you can’t take your eyes of off it, a brunette thick hair with a golden shine and lovely cologne that you can’t help but notice, Ok I Paused too much!

“ Hello? *Waving his hand in front of me while I day dreamed*”

“ La, its not” I answered

-Ooops! Did I just say LA? Ahhh he will figure out that Im an Arab, lets hope he aint an Anti-Arab person!-

“Ohhhh, 6l3tee 3erbya?!”

Omg, he is someone from the gulf! Ahhhhhh, so handsome that I never thought he is from the region! Feels good to finally have someone you could speak your language with!

“Hehe, akeed you weren’t expecting me to blurt out in Arabic”

“Ya…you look far from being a 5leejy”

“LOL I have heard that all through my life…oh well…its nice to finally meet an Arab here, I kind of got bored looking at blonde’s and brunettes with rainbow eye colors!”

“Loool…heheh true”

The teacher enters the class which is “History of Europe” and waits 5 minutes so all students are seated; he is a fairly very old French teacher “Mr. Phillips”.

Mr. Phillips: “Welcome back to school ev’3body, So lets start by taking attendance”


Mr. Phillips was calling out the names; we were about 15 students in this class, which is the average size, Im waiting for him to call out the 5laeejy student sitting right next to me! I was very curious to know who he is or from where he comes.

“Maha” Says Mr. Phillip, “Present” I responded quietly, and “HE” turns his face to me with a smirk,

Mr. Phillips: “Michael O, Noah Jeff , Nivad Smith, Sam Kerry, Sherry Owen , Saeed Ahmed Al…”

I held my breathe for a second, “is he who I think he is....OMG “THE” S3EED…?!?!

To be continued

5 comments:

Dazzlin said...

THE S3EEEED!!! -.- y did u stop inshalla??? (lol im using ur -.-).. daahling im hooked already LOVE IT!!! cant wait to find out who THE S3EED IS!!!

o lol glad u used the name ahaha.. altho i hoped u'd use another name HAHAHAHA u know what i mean :P:P *cowers away in the corner* :P

Love ya daaaahling o thanks 4 posting now :******
::HUGE HUG::

M said...

Dazzlin!!

-.- i LOVE MY face hahahahah lol thats very arrogance, enzain =p the name e7m e7m I couldnt bring my self to it ...glad u loved it!

=**

KWA;* said...

heeey!!! shda3wa wigaftay 3ogob ma indimajt!!! im soo addicted!!!!!! thank u sooo much 4 posting!!!!!!!!!!

luv ya :*

BLBM:** said...

nice me like new start

Unchained Melody said...

Ur talented mashalla... love the writing ;******* and