BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Part 5- When the Sun Shines

Previously:

We entered the class, and sat by each other, though I was telling him we should not if we want to focus, but he’s a very hardheaded person w ma ysma3 el klam, a minute later, his phone buzzed he stared at it and his face turned all around. I knew something was wrong, his eyes were red and tears seemed to be making their way through his face.

------------

S3eed froze in his place, not knowing what to do, all I knew is that something went wrong, and I couldn’t see him as sad as he is at the moment..

Me: S3eed shfeeek?! Sho 9ar?! Is everything fine?

S3eed: Uhhhhh!!!! SKTE 3ANE!!

Although he just screamed at me, I let it go, for that I knew no man wants to be seen crying in front of anyone especially a girl. As the class resumed, and the teacher was explaining god knows what, all my focus was on S3eed, I really couldn’t hear what the teacher was trying to say.

He turned his face away from me, not wanting me to see his tears drop, now I know something really serious happened, but I do not know what to do, or to say, it looks like all he needed is space.

The class time was up, and in an eye blink S3eed was out of the room. What’s with him and disappearing like that! I really don’t know how to deal with him, should I run after him like I always do, or give him some space? I really need to know what is wrong.

I really needed to speak to Sara at the moment, she’s the only one that will comfort me and tell me what to.

Me: (SMS) “Need to talk, please call when you’re free!”

5 minutes later, Sara calls

Sara: Shfeech Maha sho 9ayr? 3sa ma shar?!

Me: Uffff Madre sho agolch!

Sara: Sho?!

Me: S3eed

Sara: What?!

Me: Ok umm, long story short, S3eed turned to be at our school, w his in most of my classes, el mhm, I got to know him in person and he seemed to be a really nice man.

Sara: Ay nice ay b6ee5!

Me: enzeeen sm3ee hay mb el salfa, el salfa ena during class, his phone buzzed, shkla he got a message mn 7ad! W b3deen his face turned red w I could see tears in his eyes…

Sara: Heeeeeeeee! Omg sho feee!?

Me: Ana ma rmt as2la, can m39b and sad so I left him alone…

Sara: You shouldn’t leave im che! He needs 7ad by his side

Me: Well madre, lw yba 7ad chan gale to come along, maba arz eb wayhee

Sara: Enzain did you know what happened to him? Wla what was in the message he got…

Me: La I didn’t so knt mt9ltlch glt ymkn t3rfeen

Sara: La walla, hmmm let me ask around and I will call you in a minute!

Me: Ok bsr3a!

It was 1:00 Pm, and our lunch break just started; I sat alone on a table having my daily salad with some orange juice, looking around for someone I know, my phones buzzed, I got a message from Sara “He’s Dad is ill”.

I left my lunch and rushed to S3eed dorm, I had to be there for him, y3nee were both abroad, lonely and fe ‘3rbaa, we need to comfort each other in such hard times! I walked between rooms, not knowing which is his, I kept walking and saw a room with an opened door, I entered and found him there throwing his clothes in a bag, sobbing so hard but trying to stop.

I try to calm him down, but he is not responding, neither is he replaying to whatever im saying, S3eed shfeek erms gole!?

S3eed: My dad is ill I have to go back to Dubai now and be by his side!

Me: La s3eed la tseer, trust me, your in the place where your dad wanted you to be the most…!

S3eed: Sho y3ne a5lee ymoot w am here! LA ma aroom ma aroom!!!!

I stayed calm sitting by him, helping him pack his things, he was determined to leave, and then, his mother called.

To Be Continued..

6 comments:

Dazzlin said...

O M G!!!!

REVERIE SHOO HAAA?! DON'T U DARE LET TEH FATHER DIE.. LET THE MOTHER'S PHONE CALL BE ONE WHERE SHE TELLS HIM HIS FATHER IS PERFECTLY FINE!!

YAWAILICH YAA REVERIE IF U LET HIM DIE!!!!!!

o now its time to shout at u online cuz there i can say ur name wich i need to say to get it out LOOOL dnt ask y!!

M said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:X

My Lustful Life said...

allah! i like story! i finally pulled my lazy ass in shape and decided to read:D

im your new fan!

Esoteric said...

OHMYGOD!
What just happened?!
Reverie I SOOOOOOOO DO NOT LIKE THE CLIFF HANGER HERE!!!!!!!!!
Please post soon, walla I can't wait. I'm starting to like s3eed!
Can't wait ;*

M said...

The Pimple! hehehe thanks sweetheart

Sunset... :P a7b cliffhangers kefe kefe, cause now u duno if hes gona die or not :O nyahahahha

KWA;* said...

omg will you stop with the cliffhangers!! ;P nd dont let the father dieeee!!!! 7araaam drama min il bidayaaa!!!