BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Part 7 - Lucky bracelet - Final

It was the morning of the awaited day, Ahmed is looking as good as he looks…happy..yet you can notice the signs of distress on his face….¬¬could he move on without any regrets…or his life will be stuck to the past if he does so….

It is 5:00Pm now….In and hour…the family of Ahmed and himself will be heading to Shamma’s house to ask for her hand…

Shamma: Ahhh am so happy…am so excited….god I cant wait…bga bas sa3aa lakn this is the longest hour I have ever felt!
Me: Hadee Hadee yala el wagt baymr and you will be officially engaged *giggle*
Sara: Walla Shamma I am so happy for you lol cant wait to see your face when you see him downstairs…that will be so funny…. HAHAHAHHA
Shamma: =$ aihhhh la tfshlone….I’m already blushing…..


Ahmed knew that Sara will be there…. and he knew that in order to forget what happened that night he should tell the truth…. though today wasn’t the right day its his freaking engagement!

Everybody is looking pretty..Hessa as the “sister” looks elegant as usual...her hair is tight up…with some dazzling diamond earring and necklace…a pretty sister in law….

It is six now….the ladies from Ahmed’s family are already at the wife to be place….the men were greeting each other…sharing a laugh…but Ahmed was missing….

Shamma: Wainaa Ahmed ma yaaa..uffff mn awlha yt25rrr?!
Me: Inshalla byoo9al ymkn 3nda sh’3laa tryaww….
Shamma: If he doesn’t knock the door now…im going to go insane…

The room in which the girls were situated at had two doors…one to the main majlis where the ladies gathered…and the other to the patio of the house…. couple of seconds later….the girls door knock…Shamma anticipating that her mother would be behind the door telling her to come down for the engagement….but surprise surprise…Ahmed was behind the door…

Shamma: The door is knocking….Sara can you please open it =$ laykoon umee and its time
Sara: Yalla dgeega….


Sara opens the door….and pauses not knowing what to say….

Sara: Ahmed wh..
Ahmed: shh shhhh
Sara: sho fe a7mad sho fe?!
Ahmed: I need to talk to you quickly just for a second
Shamma: Sara who is at the door?!
Sara: The maid is asking me to see what juices should we send to the ladies….ill be back in a minute..


Sara and Ahmed find a quiet corner at the house where they cant be interrupted or seen…Sara is very confused wondering what had happened and why did Ahmed need to speak to her on the day of his engagement!

Sara: A7mad erms bsr3a before anyone see’s us
Ahmed: Sara 3ndee shai mb raym ansaaa I have to tell you the truth before I take this step of my life.
Sara: Truth? What truth? Ma benee w benk shi! Since the day you saw me you really left me confused by leaving suddenly after hearing MY NAME!
Ahmed: enzeeen this is all because of that thing…..
Sara: what thing?
Ahmed: u5ooch
Sara: Alla yr7maaa
Ahmed: Ameen…
Sara: Sho la da5l u5oya? Whats wrong
Ahmed: well….the day that the accident happened.. I was there too
Sara: WHAT?!....where you that crazy driver that forced him of the road killing him?!
Ahmed: It wasn’t supposed to be that way! It all happened so fast
Sara: and why did you run away?! Why did you leave him to die all by himself….and I thought that you were his best friend!


Sara with all tears and anger goes as far as she could go away from Ahmed!...i went back to the room…and it was clear my eyes had tears…..I did not know what to do….nor did I want to do something that will ruin Shamma’s engagement…but how can I forget what I heard and let her get married to a man like Ahmed…all he cares is about himself….

Ahmed was confused…scared…worried….after Sara sudden leave..he knew that everything will be over….no more engagement…no more joy….all hell see is the inner of a prison sells! Ahmed calls his sister and tells her what had happened…

Ahmed: Hessa I told the truth I told the truth
Hessa: WHAT?! Told the truth to who?!
Ahmed: I told Sara what really happened with her brother!.
Hessa: OMG wagtha omg omg….Ahmed your about to get engaged! You’re running everything for yourself….. ahhh!
Ahmed: I didn’t call you 3lshan t7tshreen!....tell me what should I DO?!
Hessa: I will go talk to Sara! Ill try to convince her to stay silent and never tell another soul…


Hessa goes quickly to the girls room…..she could see that Sara was as sad as she could be…it was really hard for her to say something and didn’t know how to approach Sara…

Hessa: Sara..i know you very upset…and I surly know that you might never forgive Ahmed for the pain he have caused your family..but listen to me….he didn’t mean for anything to happen….he loved your brother more then any other friend…you know how close both were and im sure if your brother was here…hell ask you to forgive him..
Sara: Keef forgive keef…u5ooch was a coward by running away…he left us thinking day and night of who would try to harm someone like my brother or WHY….
Hessa: Sara….Ahmed had never been as sad as he is from what happened….regretting everything and anything that led to the accident…I don’t know what to tell you…but Ahmed is too young…and I do not want his life to be ruined…
Sara: My brother was young too and his life ENDED!! Your brother ma ystahl Shamma…how can she marry a killer!
Hessa: Sara keep your voice down!...shofe….alla kareem w ysam7….who are we to not forgive each other….ely 9ar eb u5ooch g’6a w gdar…that day was his day…you couldn’t have changed his fate…alla katb!
Shamma: Sho feeekm bnat! Why are you whispering w you all look funny lol….
Sara: mafee shi were just crying at the idea of you leaving us and becoming a married life….

Sara ended up forgiving Ahmed….no one else knew about what happened and what Ahmed did…she herself is trying to forget what happened and be happy for Shamma..

Shamma’s day was getting happier and happier by the minute…..it looks like the bracelet did have its charm….love came to her when she was hunting for it so bad…..happiness knocked her door when she was at her saddest….everything was in its place…Shamma felt like a princess…today was her day…lets all be happy life is to short to be sad..the more you smile…the more you laugh…the more happy moments you get is nothing without the people you love…Shamma and Ahmed lived happily ever after for today…lets hope their future remains far from the past.

With love,

The End…

5 comments:

Dazzlin said...

omg Reverie ( i was about to type ur name:P) u made me cry min salfat Sara.. Walla i LOVED UR STORY WAAYED!! I'm glad u wrote it o can't wait 4 u to begin ur next one.. I'm also glad that Sara forgave A7med o him and Shamma lived happily ever after... LOVE YA DAAAAAHALING

M said...

Awwwww Dazzling (lol i was about to type ur name 2!)

I couldnt have finished this story without you walla! :O you have been my rock and the opener of my "writers" block

=** love ya loads and Inshalla if i get an idea for the next story I will write it..

BLBM:** said...

i love it great ending thanx for the amazing story
im waiting for the next

Esoteric said...

It was really touching and beautifully written.
Can't wait to read you're next one :D
Keep it up ;D

Emnilia said...

really touching.. ;( loved the story ....