BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Part 2- Lucky bracelet

We enter the ballroom..everybody is dazzling with diamonds..all have this smile on their face..the one you don’t know if it was true….Hessa the hostess was greeting by the door…

Hessa: Hiiiii Shaikha…how are you!
Me: Greeted her silently.. pretending I don’t know her….
Mona: Hessa..whats with your friend Shaikha did she just pretend you don’t exist!?
Hessa: Oh well…she still didn’t get over that situation…
Mona: What situation?
Hessa: *Whispers in Mona’s ears*
Mona: SHUT UP!.... when did this happen?!
Hessa: About a week ago…now Shh..well discuss it later…


I could see Mona nervous couple of feet’s away from me…I knew they were afraid that I would tell…but that was the fun part….they were both smiling at me as I passed….asking me more than once if I was enjoying my time….what I enjoyed more is the fear in their eyes…it was funny seeing the two most powerful girls ytm9l7n like that….they use to be the ones that make a girl an “it” girl or just another girl…now…everything changed…we will see who has the power…..no one told them to mess up..

Me: Sara…Shamma…lets go by the balcony…I hear that her brother might be around…we could hook him up with Shamma..
Shamma: *YAY* finally ill get to see my prince charming!


We head to the balcony…the weather was perfect…everyone seems to have a good time…what was missing is some spice…..we sit at the porch starting at the garden…I have heard previously that her brother had such a charm…just wanted to look at him in real...

Shamma: Look there girls!...I think that’s….thats…that’s…..
Me: Lol Shamma hold your horses…..yes it is him…looks a lot better than his Facebook picture!
Shamma: Shaikha! Don’t you dare think about him….he is mine already…!!
The three of us walk calmly to him…I knew how important that is to Shamma…she really wanted it to be that day…

Me: Hi Ahmed….
Ahmed: Hey...so you know my name…. *blushes*
Me: Who wouldn’t?
Shamma: *kicks Shaikha*
Me: Ah!...Ahmed this is my friend Shamma….she’s smart…fun..playful…everything you want a girl to have…
Shamma: Hey *Blushes*
Ahmed: So..who’s that third friend?
Me: That’s Sara…she’s not very interesting in meeting a man now…
Ahmed: Sara who?
Me: Sara Mohammed….
Ahmed: *shocked* leaves as fast as he could……
Shamma: WHERE IS HE GOING?!...what’s wrong?! Sara start talking!!
Sara: Shamma ma fee shy :S I really don’t know what happened…
Me: girls girls…lower your voices…we are still between people!
Shamma: Sara has a lot to explain and I am not leaving here until you do!!
Sara: Walla ma fe shai!!!! I really don’t know what happened….
Me: Lets head in…its getting cold out here…


We enter inside…Hessa was on her mobile…suddenly her face gets this look…something wrong had happened….she stared right into my eyes…..it is like I had something to do with it…..I smiled back raised my glass up to her….she returned a smile with a smirk….time passed very fast…everyone was in his own corner of the room…gossiping and chit chatting…you could see that every girl there wanted the light shed on her…..they were ready to step over anyone to just be under that light…my phone rings….I pick it up…

Me: Hiii momy!
Mom: Sho momy b3d…9rtee amreecia mn wrana? E96lbe..
Me: Umeeee…sho fe?
Mom: Yala t25r el wagt redooo baskn sahra…
Me: Bs sa3a pleaseeeeeeeee?!


I really didn’t do what I came here to do…I just wanted everyone to know the reality of Hessa…who she is behind this expensive lifestyle….I wanted everyone to give her those looks of disgust…the ones I got when she spread that rumor about me…it is pay back time….

To Be Continued….

8 comments:

Dazzlin said...

You do realize that I'm hooked o ba7shirch to post every second of the day to find out what happens next..

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT o caaant wait 4 part 3 (o u aint keeping me hanging... i might just ask u to write it o give me premier viewing LOL)..

Daaaahling u got TALENT!!! Glad you decided to write a story..

M said...

Awww Dear Dazllin! Im so glad that your still my number 1 fan =p hahahaha!!! =* thanks a lot for your support and addiction is my goal!!

Thanks for encouraging me! enjoy! :D

Dreamer;* said...

yes, it is payback time! wohooo!!;p
anyhow, loving this. a lot.

Esoteric said...

Ok, WOW!
Honestly, without mujamala, it ROCKS!
Haha a7s there's going to be A LOT of ACTION, hehe and I seriously can't wait :D
Ciaoooo bellooo, post soooooon!

M said...

Dreamer: =P who does not love pay back ;p.....
Sunset: thanks for passing darling..glad your liking the story..

Cuteandcuddly said...

oh interesting :)

i cant wait for the next one :)

7aram Ahmed :(
WHy did he run away does he liek Sarah

Oh loved the mother :)
reminded me of my mother when i through an english phrase or word when I talk to her.

M76;** said...

LOVED IT VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT POST!

M said...

CuteandCudly
Ahmed is a mystery ;p...and aint all mothers like that lol...

M76: Thanks for passing! inshala ill post soon...