BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Part 1-Lucky bracelet

It is 10 minutes before 9 Pm..the house is chaotic..everyone is running all around..you can easily see how crazy it is from all the makeup that’s tossed on the floor of my bedroom..

Me: Girls quick..our ride is waiting for us downstairs!
Shamma: Wait for me…just a little blusher here and there..Ah!! I forgot my lucky bracelet!
Me: Hah! You still believe that this bracelet might change your luck!? LOL…your doomed to be single..
Sara: LOL you know the other day Shamma and I were late to class…she had her lucky bracelet on …and as soon as she entered the teacher didn’t notice her being late and marked her present where I was marked absent!!
Shamma: I told you there was something with this bracelet..bs ma t9adgoon!
Me: LOL enough with the crazy talk…hurry up were going to be late…9dg enkum bnaat…


As we get closer to the gate of the palace..we could hear the music…we were all very excited…partying is the best and only thing we knew we could do…the driver lowers down the window…the security approaches with a list of visitor names…

Security: Hi Madem…what’s your name?
Me: Sheikha Al Flani
Security: Your name is not on the list…
Me: What?!?!?! That’s not possible!
I grab my mobile dial the party hostess number….trying to stay calm..
Me: Halla Hessa..how are you?...
Hessa: Wainkum Bnat..Im waiting for you guys!
Me: Your security says that our names are not on the list?! How come?
Hessa: Oooh sorry I registered your name under Shamma Al Flani..
Me: Ohh….ok thank you we’ll be in shortly….
Shamma: *Laughs* I told you that there is something with my lucky charm…let’s hope I’d meet prince charming inside…
Me: ahhhh Shamma enough with your superstitious believes…girls remember as soon as we enter and see Hessa…act that you don’t know her!..let give her a little taste from her poison….


To Be Continued

15 comments:

Dazzlin said...

FINALLY U STARTED BLOGGING AGAIN!!

Love the intro of ur story daaahling.. Its a great start.. Can't wait to read more of this great story..

M said...

Wouldn't happen if it wasn't for your encouragment.

;)

BLBM:** said...

me likii your story

M said...

Love Ya: Thanks A lot :)

Dazzlin said...

Daahling wat r friends 4 :****

M76;** said...

GREAT BEGINNING CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT :D

Cuteandcuddly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuteandcuddly said...

love the story !!!!!!!

cant wait to see if she will meet her prince charming.

I am thinking of stealing that bracelat :p

Dazzlin said...

You've been tagged daaahling

http://lady-dazzy.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things-tag.html

M said...

Thanks all!!

CuteandCuddly :O la la if u steal it she wont be lucky nymore ;p!

Your support is endless readers =** keep passing.

Anonymous said...

you've been tagged:*
http://life-of-a-teenage.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html#comments

Shamma said...

LooooL Seriously love the Shamma character!
Keep it up ^_^

Dreamer;* said...

H O O K E D : *
waiting for more

Intmacy Xx said...

hahahaha shamma is funny :) and i lovee how this is going moree pleaasee ;*