BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Part 4- Lucky bracelet

*After the party at the porch with Hessa*

Ahmed: Hessa…I have something to tell you…I have been keeping it to myself but I cant handle it anymore….
Hessa: What Ahmed Inshalla 5air?
Ahmed: Remember what happened last May?....
Hessa: Umm…was it when you had a car accident?
Ahmed: Yes….you all know that I had an accident but there is something you didn’t know about it….
Hessa: What Ahmed! Talk bsr3a…
Ahmed: Well today I met these girls by the balcony…and one of them was Sara
Hessa: Sara Mohammed?
Ahmed: Yes her….
Hessa: What does she have to do with the accident?
Ahmed: Not her directly…her brother
Hessa: Ummm…Ahmed…Ma 3ndha u5ooo…twafa mn km shahar!


Hessa then freezes….her eyes are wide open…..she could barley breath…Ahmed…no one should ever know about what happened that night!!!

Ahmed: im tired of carrying this alone!
Hessa: we are two carrying it now…Ahmed…if you want to have a future that we have always prepared for….forget the past….
Ahmed: But I cant…. I will continue to feel bad until I go tell the family of Sara what happened that day!!
Hessa: Ah are you crazy?!?!
Ahmed: Its my thing! And I must handle it like a man……




Ahmed Journal entry May 21st

Yesterday at night….I was doing my usual insanity…me and Rashid were meeting by Jumiera beach for a drag race…..as we were preparing our cars…I noticed something wrong….but I told myself it was ok…the car is a good one. Nothing will happen. as the race started…I was driving as fast as 200KM..in a matter of second…the car slips…hitting the driver next to me…I didn’t know what happened…everything happened so fast..I was so scared that I continued driving and didn’t stop to check out what happened….and later…I heard that he died…and I Knew it was all my fault….

To be Continued..

6 comments:

Dazzlin said...

Ok i tried to comment thru my bb but i couldn't c the word verification :(

im shocked at a7med's story :O.. talk bout hit and run o 7aram Sara's bro.. Daaahling told ya u'd be AMAZING at writing a story :P.. love yaaa o loving ur story o cant wait to find out more.. o im glad A7med took the path of going to tell the family about their son..

sorry again 4 the late comment..

Intmacy Xx said...

wooooww ana ili i have only a third person point of veiw in9idamt! ma9adig miskeen carrying all that guilt oo oh god how will shamma be like weh she finds out the guy shes obbsesed with killed her best friends brother! geeez. this is gunna be harsh on everyone :(.. anyway love the dramatic post even though its sad..

Xx

M said...

Dazzlin:

Your BB might have got the flu! =p.....and yea poor Ahmed...

Lol Im so glad your liking my story =* means a lot to me..!

Intmacy:

Yea it will be heartbreaking then <3 poor shamma...

BLBM:** said...

7aram sara poor thing
love your story is it true?

M said...

=p The story is not true! thanks for ur lovely comments ;)

M76;** said...

7ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!